Summary of Role:
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Fab 10 is seeking a skilled and motivated Intern for a 3 month assignment, responsible for one of several roles in technology characterization, typically engaging in data infrastructure and analysis. This is an opportunity for an engineer with interest in the semiconductor technology area to gain perspective in the technology problems typical to semiconductor fabs, and to engage with and learn from world-class experienced engineers. Preference will be towards candidates with longer expected work timeline.
- Work closely with experienced engineers to identify improvement opportunities in analysis infrastructure.
- Learn systems relevant to semiconductor development and manufacturing
- Diagnose real semiconductor problems, employing background knowledge in semiconductors and guidance from experienced engineers
- Perform all activities in a safe ad responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors program with at least three years of bachelor coursework in Electrical Engineering or Solid State Physics completed. Coursework includes in semiconductor devices or fabrication.
- Programming skillset that can be employed towards analysis and analysis infrastructure
- Fluent in English Language
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.