As our new BEOL Technology Owner (m/f/d) of the Platform Technology Team, you will expect following challenging tasks and responsibilities:
- The Back End of Line Technology Owner (BEOL-TO) is in charge of the BEOL technology flow of SLP and HV technologies in FAB1. Within this function he has the responsibility for the transfer, qualification and production ramp of the BEOL portion of the technology. An in-depth silicon processing understanding is mandatory for process set up and process tuning to meet technology performance, quality and cost targets. The TO acts cross-functional. A key task of the TO is to coordinate between Integration, module teams and manufacturing.
- The person in this position is in charge of the technical leadership of a cross-functional team, involving identification and alignment of technical tasks, defining priorities and coordinating execution plans.
- The Technology Owner acts as customer interface on technology topics. The TO understands customer product limitations and cooperates with the customer to keep technology competitive.
To accomplish this job function this person:
- takes responsibility for BEOL flow of the assigned technologies
- has a comprehensive view of the BEOL flow and provides strategic plan to
- make technology competitive for performance, cost and quality
- manages process improvements according to project timelines and with solid risk assessments
- takes responsibility for communication to customer on technology matters
- acts as technology interface between development team and the customers
An engineer with a master’s degree in engineering is strongly preferred. The candidate must have several years experience in technical roles within the semiconductor industry including at least 5 years of experience in technology integration and/or silicon manufacturing. The position requires a well-structured working style and strong communication and presentation skills.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.