- Designs, develops and modifies layout design (Physical custom design for Memory IPs, Standard Cells, IOs)
- Provide support and/or perform other duties as assigned and required
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Bachelor or MS Degree in Electronics Engineering/Telecommunication or relevant major
- Knowledge of Device Physics (CMOS), Circuit theory, Digital/Analog circuit design, Digital/analog systems
- Skills of using EDA tools (Simulator, Design, Verification) and Linux/Unix are preferable
- A good command of English both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal communication and team working skills
- Professionalism, Critical/Logical thinking, future goals focused
- High commitment to continuous learning
- Previous internship with a Semiconductor company is preferred
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.