Summary / Role Purpose
Join the Ansys Customer Excellence team to support our customers on all the aspects of their real-world engineering simulation projects and integration of Ansys software in their design workflows and grow Ansys’ business. You will use advanced-level engineering knowledge to provide technical post-sales support, find solutions to a wide variety of technical challenges and channel customer feedback to improve Ansys products. You will be a part of our positive, dynamic team of enthusiastic and passionate engineers striving to deliver highest quality solutions to our customers, advancing your pervasive simulation knowledge, experience, and your impact on the success of our customers and Ansys.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply engineering expertise and knowledge of simulation techniques to provide highest level technical support to customers and Channel Partners for Ansys Electromagnetics products
- Adhere to support processes to ensure high-quality, timely customer service that results in customer satisfaction
- Develop technical expertise in one or more simulation areas
- Submit suggestions for product improvement, when needed. File defect reports and verify fixes adhering to defect reporting processes. May also participate in field testing of new releases to ensure that new features and workflows will address customer requirements.
- On an as-needed basis, support Sales and Marketing by conducting demonstrations, webinars, online training, and other meetings
- Participate in other strategic team and company initiatives, as needed
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Required education and degree type: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Required minimum years of professional experience in an engineering software environment: BS+0
- Demonstrated use of relevant Ansys software or knowledge of other commercial CAE, CAD, EDA, PLM software packages
- Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in writing and speaking English
- Strong organizational and time management skills, possesses a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of Electromagnetic Simulation
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred education and years of professional experience in an engineering software environment: MS+0 or PhD+0
- Knowledge of the use of Ansys Electromagnetics products (such as Maxwell and Motor-CAD) or other commercial or in-house Electromagnetic Simulation codes is a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
- Customer service aptitude
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10% of time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.