At TSMC, We Develop the Technologies that Shape the Future and Change the World!
Technology is our cornerstone, and Innovation is our passion. At TSMC, we bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to provide the best foundry services possible, and drive innovation in fields that revolutionize our world and daily lives including high performance computing, mobile, automotive electronics, and the Internet of Things. If you want to challenge yourself and unleash innovation with brilliant colleagues located around the world, come join us!
Are you passionate about the logistics and supply chain management for one of the most advanced semiconductor manufacturing in the world?
TSMC is looking for a Supply Chain Logistic Management Engineer to work on optimizing cost-efficiency, smart operations and green transportation. As our Logistics and Supply Chain Management Engineer, you will not only conduct warehouse operation management, but also help us achieve supply chain excellent performance by continually improvement projects/tasks, including automation warehouse design, robotic process automation, vendor management, and process improvement projects.
Major Work Focus
- Warehouse operation owner to process improvement project/task
(1)Continually improve the efficiency and quality of daily operation.
(2)Logical thinking and problem solving ability to systematically solve daily challenge.
- Cross functional enhancement project(s) for supply chain excellence
(1)Collaborate with supply chain colleagues, including material planner, procurement, and wasted material team to meet excellent supply chain performance.
- Lead/coordinate cross functional to achieve supply chain excellence.
- Initiate and implement continuous logistics and warehouse process improvement project/task.
- Study and introduce leading-edge logistics/warehouse automation, including H/W & S/W(e.g. ASRS, AGV, Robot, B2B data flow, RPA…)
- Please refer to TSMC
- CSR: https://csr.tsmc.com/csr/ch/update/inclusiveWorkplace/caseStudy/21/index.html
- Lead teammates and collaborate with suppliers to achieve supply chain excellence in materials preparation.
Education & Skills
- BS/MA of Supply Chain, Logistics & Transportation Management, Statistics, IE and related fields.
- Fluent in spoken and written languages skills for both Chinese and English.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to lead cross functional projects.
- Experience in AMHS/ASRS equipment design or mechanical/electrical integration is a plus.
- Familiarity with development of C#, C/C++ or JAVA Programming, and Python, SQL database programming is a plus.
- Strong work ethic, perseverance and flexibility in dynamic environment.
- High level of integrity and passion in collaborative team environment.
- Results-oriented personality with the proven ability to implement Ideas into practice.
- Trustworthy working attitude with high commitment and accountability.
- High learning agility with open and inclusive mindset.
- A COMPANY that drives worldwide information technology by empowering the foremost technology companies with manufacturing capabilities that match their innovation.
- A CAREER where you can work with smart peers around the world and to work together in a challenging and ever-evolving industry.
- A WORKPLACE that provides career development, access to state-of-the-art technology, a sense of comradery, and responsibilities.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.tsmc.com.