(1) Coordinate and interact with vendors, passive modelers and TechDev on Electro-Magnetic (EM) techfiles calibration and qualification based on passive devices including: (i) Inductor, (ii) transformer, (iii) balun, (iv) transmission line, (v) APMOM/VNCAP, (vi) MIM.
(2) Formulate best practices to achieve optimum match between EM simulations, PDK model and silicon data across key EM solvers,
(3) Work with PDK team on rollout of EM techfiles for targeted solvers including (a) Integrand EMX, (b) Lorentz Peakview, (c) Keysight Momentum etc.
(4) Support customer’s EM related enquiries. Secondary role: (i) Passive models extraction, (ii) support TechDev on process development.
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or VLSI
- Knowledge in Electromagnetics / Semiconductors
- Experience in Shell / Perl /Cadence SKILL / Python programming
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.