- Adhere to established EHS standards and proactively identify opportunities for improvement to promote and improve a safe work environment.
- Perform manual and clerical duties related to shipping, receiving, inspection, warehousing, stores, equipment, supplies and mail.
- Prepare documentation and enter data into logistics systems including Warehouse
Management System software.
- Handle high value equipment, materials, and hazardous materials in an industrial
- Count, weigh and measure incoming or outgoing materials to compare identifying information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records of data.
- Examine incoming shipments for damage or shortages and correspond with shipper to rectify; complete paperwork or forms required for documentation.
- Determine method of shipment optimizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Prepare materials for shipping by weighing, packaging, labeling, and preparing necessary shipping documentation, such as bills of lading, packing lists, and
- Coordinate pickup and delivery of material with service providers.
- Ensure documentation is compliant in collaboration with logistics and trade
- Operate material handling equipment, such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and hand trucks to move stock or reorganize storage.
- Fill orders and issue materials, tools, and supplies per requests; document transactions appropriately.
- Physically load and unload transported equipment.
- Order, purchase and recommend additions or deletions to standard stock items within established procedures and limits.
- Perform cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Utilize computerized or automated systems to accomplish tasks.
- Perform daily inspections of material handling equipment.
- Perform within standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe work area and support and participate on the Emergency Response team.
- Prioritize work assignments based upon service commitment to customers and business need.
- Candidate must not have any major driving
violations for the previous 3-5 years.
- Candidate must be able to meet Globalfoundries
driving requirements for driving company vehicles.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programsMay be required to work in a cleanroom environment. Comfortable wearing a cleanroom suit during shift.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Fluent in English Language – written & verbal
- Physical Capacity Demands –
- Ability to perform work in a standing position for majority of a 12 hour shift (excluding breaks)
- Able to lift, pull, and/or carry a minimum of 50 pounds on a periodic basis throughout the shift
- Able to perform activities that include bending at waist, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching.
- 2 years direct experience working in semiconductor manufacturing or in semiconductor tool/equipment/facilities maintenance.
- Ability and willingness to obtain a forklift certification.
- Current CDL operator’s license and current DOT qualifications.
- Ability to operate automated or computerized systems and MS office software.
- Sufficient written communication skills to communicate with co-workers and maintain accurate and complete records and daily logs.
- Ability to use machinery for packing, wrapping, and crating materials.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, manuals and operations specifications.
- Basic knowledge of import-export regulations.
- Familiarity with Lean processes & activities and Kaizen teams.
- Demonstrated ability to follow detailed instructions and procedures to complete tasks and required documentation.
- Demonstrated work performance in an environment requiring high level of attention to detail and timeliness.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize activities.
- Strong team player with ability to work well within a global team.
- Certain functions require a Class B CDL with air brake and hazmat endorsements. For those positions you will need to:
- Maintain current Class B Commercial Driver’s License with clean driving record.
- Prepare DOT required log of time on duty and driving.
- Complete daily equipment inspection and maintain trucks.
- Follow guidelines established by the Department of Transportation.
- Possess hazmat and airbrake endorsement.
- Responsible for loading/unloading product for delivery.
- Maintains safe working conditions.
- Able to pass criminal background check and drug screen
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.