You will be part of the Applied Intelligence Solution team responsible for building analytics platforms for data scientists and data analysts part of Digital leadership program. You will be responsible for analytics technology roadmap that will include analytics model development, model training, model migration from sandbox to production, advanced interactive visualization, and introduction of emerging AI and ML technologies.
- Lead development of analytics platform architecture including capabilities roadmap, technology selection, high-level architecture, deployment and operational roadmap
- Lead development of high-level design for analytics use cases building advanced analytics model and deploy based on specific use cases
- Participate and contribute to build data sharing policies required to enable data scientists to get access to data efficiently to build new models
- Participate and contribute to Technical Architecture Review Board (TARB),data governance and other activities
- Responsible/participate for building design patterns related to analytics & visualization working closely with business partners and data SMEs
- Support effort to develop enterprise data model and data catalog for digital platform
- Develop and/or support data standards for the manufacturing and engineering data platform
- Support efforts to migrate on-prem data and applications to cloud platforms
- 8+ years of relevant field working experience
- 3+ years developing advanced AI and Machine Learning solutions
- 2+ years of experience leading development of Data Science projects using advanced analytics and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning (AI/ML)
- Must have broad understanding and experience in advanced analytics technologies
- Strong understanding of Agile SDLC implementation in public cloud including environments management, CI/CD, resource optimization, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in defining strategy and architecting complex integrated enterprise solutions that include advanced predictive or prescriptive analytics
- Keen self-interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and acquire practical knowledgeto implement them
- Hands-on experience with AWS ML technologies like Sagemaker.
- Strong leadership skills to communicate and influence business and IT leaders
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and mentoring architects, technical leads, and developers
- Hands-on development experience in common data services in a public cloud environment
- Experience working with big data infrastructure with tools such as Spark.
- Experience working with code repositories and continuous integration (i.e. Git, Jenkins, etc.)
- 5+ years of Python experience preferably in data science specific packages
- 3+ years of Database (SQL and NoSQL) experience
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.