- Develop and lead all technical, professional, and leadership development aspects of the training project plan for successful ramp and start-up of the Fabs for full scale operations.
- Work closely with subject matter experts and management to develop and prepare documentation management processes and efficient/effective methods of delivery for required training areas for technical employees.
- Develop and own the training budget for the fabs. Ensure that the budget provides for high quality yet cost efficient process and delivery methods with the latest technologies.
- Develop and implement training and qualification metrics to ensure that the company can measure progress to plans as well as the effectiveness of preparing the workforce to perform high quality independent work.
- Develop and facilitate various professional and leadership development programs as needed.
- Develop and lead a site team of learning & development professionals which will deliver top notch programs to enable business success and growth
- Manage all global L&OD roll outs of various initiatives including performance management, engagement, retention, leadership, and employee development programs
- Work across the company and/ or lead interdisciplinary projects cross functionally supporting the implementation of company goals & objectives and culture development.
- Be the key contact for Institute of Higher Learning (Universities, Polytechnics etc) to develop long term relationship to ensure continuous stream of talent pipeline.
- Develop and maintain good relations with key government investment agency and Economic Development Board (EDB) for scholarships, sponsorship, and grants.
- Partner with different departments to develop NEW Advanced Technology courses.
- Identify, develop, and recognize the internal technical training facilitators to help deliver high quality training solutions (non L&OD employees)
- Oversee the successful roll out and ongoing management of a Learning Management System to ensure accurate reporting and tracking for audits and government reporting.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering, Science, Human Resources, Business, or related field
- Minimum 10 years of working experience as a people manager in a semi-conductor wafer fabrication facility or other complex manufacturing industry environment.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a learning & development professional or as a strategic HR Business Partner with strong talent management and OD experience.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong facilitation and training program delivery experience.
- Experience working for globally dispersed organizations across Asia Pacific Region (Singapore, India, Japan, China).
- Experience designing and developing leadership and professional development programs for global deployment.
- An ability to understand, adopt and deploy best practices in the L&OD space.
- Demonstrated capability to be creative, innovative, high energy and enthusiasm
- Partnering with business leaders and their HRBPs partners to create the roadmap for change in key areas that have the need to build capability
- Ability to build trust and confidence with clients throughout the organization •Experience conducting organizational level, program level, and individual level needs analysis to identify learning and development needs and target program development
- Systems thinking and a strategic perspective to effectively develop and deploy learning & organizational development programs
- Strong office systems and applications skills to build effective presentations; experience with the Google platform is a plus
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Language Fluency – Fluent in English Language – written & verbal
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.