Job ID #: 18262
Job Category: Software Engineering
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Division: Central Engineering – GPU
Department: Central Engineering – GPU Engineering
Primary Country: Norway
Primary Location: Trondheim
The GPU engineering organisation in Arm produces GPU hardware and software for mobile and embedded devices. Our Mali™ Graphics Processor is the most shipped GPU globally – At GPU engineering you will work alongside the best engineers in the world making world-leading media products.
We are looking for an engineer with a strong interest in graphics technology for the PPA (power performance area) team at Arm Norway in Trondheim. The team acts as an advanced internal user of our products with the mission to measure the performance and energy efficiency in various use cases and analyse the performance to improve the products to reach maximum performance potential.
- Improving methodologies and tools for handling GPU content and performance data and improving PPA measurement and analysis methodologies
- Writing scripts for PPA data measurements and visualisation while measuring performance of GPU workloads for various content
- Analysing GPU performance and power consumption data and communicating performance analysis results within the organisation
- Experience in 3D graphics technology and standards such as Vulkan or OpenGL ES and programming skills in Python, C and C++
- Knowledge of standard Linux tools, shell and version control systems such as git
- Willingness and ability to chip in to process improvement initiatives, be practical, organized and analytical approach to work and an ability to understand complex, abstract problems
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.