Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
Location: Santa Rosa, nestled in the heart of California’s picturesque wine country, is home to Keysight Technologies headquarters. We invite you to join our innovative team in the Communication and Solutions Group (CSG), where we are dedicated to developing and producing the world’s highest performance electronic test equipment. You can learn more about us at Keysight’s website.
Position Overview: As an Intern, you’ll embark on an exciting journey at the forefront of technology in one of the most beautiful regions in California. Keysight is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, and we’re eager to welcome aspiring engineers of all backgrounds to join us. Your role will be focused on creating and updating technical product marketing content for our industry-leading RF and microwave test equipment.
- Collaborate in the development of marketing materials for RF and microwave test equipment.
- Cultivate easily accessible information for our customers by developing and maintaining content on both internal and external Keysight platforms.
- Harness measurement insights to enrich marketing materials, engaging with our internal R&D and production experts when necessary.
- Champion the customer’s perspective in our marketing initiatives.
- Strike a balance between the impact on our customers and the financial success of Keysight.
- Actively contribute to product management teams.
- Completed Junior-level coursework while pursuing a degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Familiarity with the operation and programming of RF and microwave test equipment.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to convey complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Strong teamwork skills, a commitment to tasks, and a knack for creative problem-solving.
- A passion for collaborative problem-solving and tackling technical challenges.