– Work closely with the Sales team to identify and scope opportunities for Cadence SoC Verification solution including simulation, Emulation and Acceleration products
– Aligned closely with corporate engineering and sales/marketing team on customer requirement for product direction/improvement.
– Understanding customer’s design and verification issues and provide Cadence solution
– Convert the customer’s requirements into a product specification
– Work with R&D to drive the specification into a real product; work with validation team to ensure the quality of the software
– 3-6 or above years’ experience is desired
– Design or verification experience in IP or SoC chip level.
– Familiar with FPGA is a big advantage
– Familiar with System Verilog/VHDL and HDL simulators
– Verification Methodology like UVM is preferred
– Knowledge of Unix and Linux is highly preferred
– Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
– Strong teamwork skills with good human relationship
– Experience in EDA tools such as simulator, emulator or prototype, etc will be a plus
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.