Job responsibly will include, but not limited to:
- Conducting technical presentations, technical training, and product demonstrations to customers, including development of customized presentations as required.
- Work closely with Sales Management to identify sales opportunities, prioritize them and help develop winning sales strategies.
- Perform methodology assessments, improve existing design methodologies, and develop new ones that leverage Cadence technology and services.
- Manage strategic customer evaluations/benchmarks on Cadence’s back-end solutions to establish technology differentiation and assert Cadence competitive advantages
- Developing an understanding of the customer’s needs and also of the competition’s technology and sales strategies to create solutions that best meet our customer needs.
- Communicating customer requirements and feedback to Cadence Engineering groups and Marketing for issue resolution and to improve product features and quality
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.