The Cadence Voltus Power Signoff R&D team is looking for a talented software engineer who will be involved in research and development of state of the art EDA tools for power integrity solutions. This position is responsible for researching, developing and supporting Voltus power grid simulation engine.
- Develop novel algorithms to improve runtime/capacity of Voltus simulation engine.
- Research and develop new capability to solve upcoming power signoff challenges
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Computer Engineering, or other closely related field
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience
- In-depth understanding of power grid integrity modeling and simulation
- Strong numerical analysis background and C++ programming skills is required
- Good communication skills with a desire to learn and deliver
- Ability to complete high quality work on time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.