Cadence has an opening for a Associate Business Systems Analyst position. This person will work with business users from Finance, Sales and Customer Support to collect their analytics requirements with the intent of designing and developing optimal solutions for business analytics problems. Participate in testing, deployment and support solutions in production environment.
- Ability to interact with business managers to understand business requirements, document them and provide an optimal solution
- Perform data analysis of different data systems
- Build data pipeline to prepare aggregated results for dashboards using SQL, Python
- Solid knowledge of querying and manipulating large datasets for analytics using SQL
- Develop algorithms and statistical models, and perform statistical analysis to find out business insights.
- Experience and ability to collect and integrate multiple data sources
- Knowing the fundamentals of machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Experience creating data visualizations in Tableau or other modern visualization tools is preferred
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Extremely good communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or master’s degree in statistics, or mathematics is preferred
- Person should be able to work on site in San Jose, CA
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.