- Develop CMOS embedded memories such as SP SRAM, DP SRAM, Register File, and ROM:
- Design architecture and circuit implementation, especially ultra high speed, ultra low power, or high density design portfolio.
- Perform schematic entry, circuit simulation, layout planning, layout supervision, design verification and validation.
- Interface with CAD and Frontend engineers for memory compiler automation, EDA model generation and full verification flow.
- Perform bit cell development and bit cell verification, and drive physical layout design and verification.
- Provide support and/or perform other duties as assigned and required
- Schedule own work flow
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or related fields
- Proficient with CMOS memory design, circuit simulation, memory layout designs, layout parasitic extraction and knowledge of layout verification tools and debugging techniques.
- Programming capability- C-Shell, Perl. C++ or Java script a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills along with attention to details.
- Can develop a document, report or presentation for a range of tasks
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Shared point and Outlook
- Self-motivated, self-directed, detailed oriented and well organized
- Good analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to lead/mentor trainees and junior engineers as well as lead and manage projects.
- A strong command of English both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal communication and team working skills
- Professionalism, Critical/Logical thinking, future goals focused
- High commitment to continuous learning
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.