Alphacore is a provider of high-performance microelectronics for the needs of demanding segments including scientific research, aerospace, defence, medical imaging, and homeland security.
We are headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, USA. Alphacore is a young, rapidly growing technology company: we were identified as one of the fastest growing companies in the US on last year’s Inc 500 Magazine list! We were also ranked #6 in the country for Top Computer Hardware Companies category! https://www.alphacoreinc.com
QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Alphacore is looking for an lead analog/mixed signal circuit designer to join our dynamic engineering team. Experience with Cadence EDA tools is a plus.
- IC development & implementation of high-performance RF and Analog Circuits and Systems
- Experience with high speed ADC data convertors is a must
- Required: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Electronics Engineering or related field.
- Preferred: Master’s or Ph.D. in Electronics Engineering or related field.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ALPHACORE:
- The chance to be a part of the rapidly growing startup in microelectronic field and the next success story
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Diverse work environment
- A knowledgeable and high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid time off and paid company holidays,
- Medical, dental, vision, life and other voluntary benefits
- Family care and bonding leave
- Volunteer and community involvement opportunities
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.alphacoreinc.com.