- Implement the high-performance core in the foundry advanced process technologies
- Collaborate with R&D to deliver high quality Cadence Innovus Platform solutions to Cadence customers
- Develop or integrate digital design flow/tools with Cadence methodologies and technologies into Foundry advanced process technologies
- Ability to analyze, communicate and lead resolution of complex technical issues for customers and team members.
- Proactively seeks more information to address issues/problems. Understands how and where to obtain and utilize resources effectively to resolve issues and problems.
- Technical experience and knowledge listed below are required:
– At least 4 years APR expertise from Floorplan to GDS tapeout
– Familiar with APR tools (Innovus or ICC2)
– On-site customer at Nanjing office for technical support is required
- – Being familiar with Cadence Digital Design Encounter Platform (Innovus, Genus, Tempus etc.) is much preferred.
- – Good communication of oral and written English is required
- – Strong Foundry process knowledge and experience recommended
- – Passion, teamwork and customer focus.
- – “Can-Do” attitude
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.