Date: Mar 26, 2020
Location: Austin, TX, US, 78746
ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, ANSYS helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
- Provide world-class assistance to customers in the usage of ANSYS’s Semiconductor simulation products.
- Leverage knowledge and relationships to assist in growing the Semiconductor simulation software product business in line with the corporate vision and performance expectations.
- Apply knowledge in the areas of Custom circuit analysis, RTL design, High-performance VLSI design, Standard cell physical layout, Power-grid extraction, Timing analysis, Noise analysis, and Voltage drop effects with various CAD tools to solve problems in complex System-on-Chip (SoC).
- Support customers promptly and effectively in order to improve customer productivity and satisfaction with Apache Business Unit Semiconductor simulation products, particularly in the areas of power, power integrity, and reliability.
- Take ownership of one or more strategic accounts and/or business or technology initiatives for strategic and tactical business needs.
- Train customers on the usage of Apache Business Unit Semiconductor products to increase their proficiency, independence, and success; use technical excellence to show leadership to customers in the usage of our products.
- Improve understanding of customer workflow and technical needs and communicate new opportunities and risks to the Sales team.
- Proactively work to grow software usage by demonstrating new solutions based on the ANSYS vision and software.
- Demonstrate the value of the ANSYS vision and software to sales prospects through collaboration with direct and indirect Sales personnel in order to grow sales volume in existing markets.
- Assist in running product evaluations and benchmarks for prospective customers.
- Hold progress update meetings with global and local customers.
- Mentor local or remote Application Engineering teams by using tool knowledge and domain expertise.
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering, or a related engineering field of study, and four (4) years of experience in a related position.
- Alternate Acceptable Education and Work Experience Requirement: Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering, or a related engineering field of study, and six (6) years of experience in a related position.
- Work experience or academic coursework must have included:
- circuit analysis and design, standard cell physical layout, timing analysis, or voltage drop effects with CAD tools;
- EDA tools on layout, STA, Extraction-SPEF/DSPF;
- ability to run spice circuit simulations;
- knowledge of basic UNIX operating systems;
- scripting using Perl or TCL;
- and IC/ASIC design flow from RTL to GDS.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.