Summary / Role Purpose
Join the Ansys Customer Excellence team and partner with our customers to engineer what’s ahead, solve their real-world engineering problems, deploy Ansys software in their design workflows, and grow Ansys’ business. As a hands-on expert in Ansys products, you will use advanced-level engineering knowledge to provide technical pre-sales support, perform professional services, and help translate customer requirements into exciting new product features. You will be working within multi-disciplinary teams to advance your knowledge, experience, and business impact.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply engineering expertise and knowledge of electromagnetics to provide exceptional technical support to customers, ensuring high-quality, timely customer service that results in improved customer satisfaction and productivity.
- Take ownership of customer problems, proactively engage with selected accounts to provide comprehensive electromagnetic solutions. Contribute to all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity lifecycle, interact with customers to understand their product design needs and engineering design workflows and articulate Ansys’ value proposition.
- Contribute to the delivery of professional services for projects which may include collaborative work with other application engineers in the same or different disciplines.
- Create and collaborate on creating/writing scripting solutions to enable better customer workflows that automate or streamline the use of our solvers.
- Familiarity with high frequency, 3DIC, interposer concepts including S-parameters, wave propagation, insertion/return loss and layout dependent effects.
- Familiarity with signal and power Integrity simulation analysis including eye diagram analysis, cross-talk analysis, transmission line impedance simulations, bathtub curves, TDR, power delivery networks and power plane decoupling analysis.
- Familiarity with package, printed circuit boards and connector design processes and EDA Tools
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Required education and degree type: BS or MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Required minimum years of professional experience in an engineering environment: MS+0.
- Demonstrated use of relevant Ansys software or knowledge of other commercial CAE, CAD, EDA, PLM software packages.
- Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to facilitate and conduct webinars and presentations to customers and a wide range of audiences. Fluent in writing and speaking English.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, possesses a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work on multiple projects which are complex in nature across geographically diverse locations.
- Projects a professional image and demonstrates business acumen, driven to succeed.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred education and years of professional experience in an engineering software environment: MS+3 or PhD+0
- Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and translate these into an execution plan that delivers value and meets business goals.
- Basic understanding of OOP (Python) and Agile methodology.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.