At our Munich development site, we develop leading security solutions in the Embedded IoT Solutions division. Due to our strong growth, we are strengthening our team and would like to develop your potential profitably. In this promising field of activity, you have a wide range of prospects thanks to our outstanding products and a growing market in the areas of data protection, encryption functions for Industry 4.0, automation technology, industrial IoT, government and medical technology.
Our products make the difference in the exciting area of security and IoT.
Do you enjoy bringing people and technology together? Can you explain complicated connections simply? Do you want to make technology understandable? Then read on! We are looking for exactly you!
Exciting tasks await you :
- Customer contact/support as well as assistance with design in customer solutions
- Collaboration as an important interface between product management and the sales team in order to convince the customer from a technical perspective.
- Advice, assistance and idea development for project implementation with customers
- Carrying out error analysis for security storage products in customer use cases
- Applying/operating a ticket management system to ensure timely customer service
- Programming of integration and system tests
- Creation of user manuals and application notes
- Support of trade fair activities
Say “Yes Sure” to us if you appreciate this:
- Careful training in a motivated team with a pleasant working atmosphere and an open communication culture
- Modern working environment in a company where customers are the focus of activities and employees are the key to success
- Personal and professional development and further training opportunities
- Great scope for creativity and an exciting environment at an innovative medium-sized company with a high level of technical diversity
- Flexible working time models including mobile working
- Ideal walking connection via the MVV – Leuchtenbergring stop and express bus lines directly at the location
- Family-friendly corporate culture
We say “yes of course” to you if the following applies to you:
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering, systems engineering or comparable qualification
- Min. 2 years of experience in a comparable position
- Knowledge of software development C / C++ under Windows, Java, Linux/Unix, Android
- Knowledge of common Unix and Windows script languages as well as cryptography
- Knowledge of smart card technology is an advantage
- Knowledge of electronics (signal technology) is an advantage
- Strong customer orientation and creativity as well as a strong interest in error analysis
- Structured and methodical work
- Teamwork, reliability and enthusiasm
- Sales and customer orientation
- Strong communication skills and an open personality
- Willingness to travel 30%
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and good knowledge of English
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit swissbit.bamboohr.com.