Website Siemens EDA
Cash & FX Accountant
Are you interested in becoming a vital member of the Finance Accounting team? Then Siemens Digital Industries Software is the company for you!
General Summary of the Position:
Responsible for performing functions related to general cash and FX accounting and risk mitigation and works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Recommends methods and procedures to improve accounting processes. Operates under minimal direct supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Support/mentorship issuance for PL in topics of FX management
- Calculation of FX hedges and spot deals for ARE 540h
- M&A supports with Cash/Banking & FX topics
- M&A integration of US-entities
- Project Callisto (S/4 Hana) topic matter guide for FX Topics
- Global support for FX hedge and spot deal placement for DI SW AREs
- X Accounting topic subject matter authority
- Cash/Interest Accounting topic subject matter authority
- Month end monitoring for cash accounts
- Support for shared service team during month-end closing process related to cash/FX
- US Journal entry preparation/review for cash and FX topics
- Recommends methods and procedures to improve the functioning of the cash & FX accounting area
- Revaluation Process Review and Support
- US balance sheet reconciliation review for FX/Loan positions
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting (or equivalent)
- 6+ years of accounting experience
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Must be proficient at financial spreadsheets and accounting software
- Ability to multi-task!
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to recognize deviation from standard practice
- Ability to utilize organizationally sensitive judgment, problem solving and decision-making to resolve immediate and anticipated issues
- Ability to communicate efficiently with internal and external peers
- Must be able to work well with multiple management levels throughout the company in analyzing financial situations
- High level of experience with IFRS regulations
- Willingness for moderate business travel
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.