Website Mentor Graphics
The Simcenter Engineering & Consulting division of Siemens Digital Industry Software has an immediate need for an engineer with Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) experience.
The position is located in Chengdu (China) and involves direct customer interaction and cross-organization teamwork.
The successful candidate must be willing to locate to Chengdu and has special interest and application know-how in the automotive and/or aerospace industry.
In his line of duty the candidate will be responsible to execute simple or complex projects off-site and be present at customer’s premises on regular basis.
Besides the obvious technical skills required, effective team-work, good communication, personal sense of ownership, creativity and willingness to learn will be seen as valuable assets for this job.
Prerequisites & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
– Min. Master Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Auto./Aero.)
– 2+ years of demonstrated industry experience in Systems Engineering and Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
– Understanding of fundamental model development and the application to architecture or system design
– Experience with MBSE modeling tools (Siemens Simcenter Amsim is a plus) and other similar commercial MBSE tools (like Matlab Simulink) to support analysis and visualization
– Experience with Automation (GUI development and script driven simulation)
– Willingness to travel and perform on-site work at customers
– Fluency in spoken and written Chinese and English languages (necessary to transfer information and report/interact with global team/customers)
– Ability to effectively communicate to a large spectrum of engineering disciplines as well as non-technical stake-holders
– Good presentation and interpersonal skill
– Ability to work both independently and as part of a global team
– Ability to understand new concepts quickly and apply them accurately in an evolving environment and organize work assignments to meet established timetables.
Additional technical requirements (optional skills)
– Knowledge in hydraulics simulation
– Understanding of multi-phase flow concepts & mechanics
– Understanding the link between Controls & Hardware for real time simulation and validation
– Programming skills and familiarity with Python language (PyQt, Numpy, Pandas…)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.