Achronix is a privately held fabless corporation based in Santa Clara, California and offers high-performance FPGA solutions. Achronix’s history is one of pushing the boundaries in the high-performance FPGA market. Achronix offerings include programmable FPGA fabrics, discrete high-performance and high-density FPGAs with hardwired system-level blocks, data center and HPC hardware accelerator boards, and best-in-class EDA software supporting all Achronix products.
- Lead the factory applications organization to ensure excellent post-sales technical support to customers worldwide using Achronix products.
- Support sales teams in enabling design wins by representing Achronix as a technical leader in pre-sales customer meetings.
- Coordinate generation of technical collateral, including user guides and application notes, reference designs and training material for all Achronix products.
- Collaborate with the systems engineering team on device and board bring-up efforts and manage lab activities.
- Act as liaison and central point of contact for all field applications engineering (FAE) teams to enable successful account management and a good communications channel between the field and the factory.
- Engage with multiple engineering teams across organizations, including hardware, software, and systems engineering, on cross-functional efforts.
- Work with the product planning team on roadmap generation and help define technical specs based on learnings from customer experiences.
- Participate in trade shows and assist with outbound marketing efforts.
- Up to 25% travel may be required.
- Excellent communication and writing skills with ability to multi-task.
- Expert in FPGA/programmable logic architecture and design methodologies.
- Strong grasp of logic design, synthesis, timing, place and route and simulation for FPGA flows.
- Understanding of verification, test and quality concepts.
- Experience writing RTL in VHDL, Verilog or System Verilog, and scripting abilities in PERL/Tcl.
- Basic knowledge of SerDes, protocol IP, memory interfaces, processors and machine learning concepts, in particular for hardware acceleration applications.
Education and Experience
- 10 years of hands-on working experience with FPGAs and/or ASICs in a technical leadership role.
- 5 years’ experience managing teams of highly skilled engineers.
- 5 years’ experience being in a customer-facing role.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in EE, CE or equivalent work experience.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.achronix.com.