1. Redhat Linux operation system and network administration.
2. Network attached storage (NAS) management
3. Manage the Job scheduler and workload management platform including LSF/SGE in high performance computing environment.
4. System troubleshooting and support users working efficiency
5. IT security infrastructure implementation and management
6. Continuously improvement on each jobs
7. IT new technology survey and recommendatio
1. Minimum Bachelor degree in CS, CE, EE or related.
2. 3+ years Unix-like OS administration and storage management experience.
3. Python, perl and shell programming skill.
4. Good communication skills in English and Mandarin.
5. Strong project management, communications, and organization skills.
6. Self-motivated, integrity, and result-oriented personality.
7. RHCE Certification (preferable)
8. Job scheduler, NetApp/EMC and LSF administration experience (preferable).
9. Public cloud service (AWS/Azure) experience (preferable).
10. Experience of IC design, EDA tools and license management (preferable).
Primary Location: China-Nanjing (Nanking)
Job: IC Design Technology
Job Posting Date: Jan 13, 2020
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.tsmc.com.