- 3-5 years of experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Experience in Android and Linux Multimedia frameworks and Linux Kernel development with a focus on V4L2.
- Experience in Java/perl/python programming.
- Knowledge of software design patterns and multi-threaded programming.
- Knowledge of computer architecture, operating systems, data structures, and basic algorithms, particularly with respect to Linux/Android platforms.
- Software debugging skills in embedded real time operating systems, preferably on Linux platforms
- Additional experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Video usage models including playback, streaming, camcorder, WiFi display, and content protection
- Video compression standards (e.g. H264/H.265/AV1)
- Streaming protocols and implementation (e.g HLS/HTTP/DASH)
- Linux device driver development and debugging (e.g. V4L2)
- Expertise in working with tools and techniques used on Linux (Windbg, JTAG, etc.)
- ARM or other embedded SoC development and debugging
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mobiveil.com.