- This event has passed.
UK Innovation Conference
April 27, 2023 - April 28, 2023
The UK Innovation Conference is back, co-located with the Ansys Motor-CAD European User Conference.
Join us for this free 2-day event giving you the opportunity to:
- Gain insight into Ansys’ engineering simulation strategy and product release news covering Structures, Fluids, Electronics, Material Intelligence, Digital Twin, Optimisation, LS-Dyna, Electromechanical, Motor-CAD and MBSE
- Listen to industry-speakers showcasing their use of Ansys simulation
- Share simulation experiences, best practices, tips and tricks
- Discuss simulation challenges with Ansys experts
- Learn about the latest Ansys acquisitions
- Network with your industry peers and Ansys staff
During the evening of April 26, we will be hosting a pre-conference dinner at the DoubleTree by Hilton, giving you further opportunity to network with Ansys staff and your peers.
Day 1 of the conference will provide the opportunity to learn about the corporate and technology updates, hear from keynote speakers about their successes in using Ansys solutions before breaking out after lunch into individual tracks.
Day 2 will provide an opportunity for motor designers to learn about the latest technological developments in e-machine design and simulation. Participants will be able to discuss their motor design challenges and best practices with Ansys design experts and developers of our motor software solutions. Over the course of 2 days the event will feature a combination of technical presentations from experts in E-machine design, latest features in the software and advanced modelling clinics led by our motor design team.
You are not obliged to attend both days. Delegates can opt to attend Day 1 only or both days.
Should you have any questions about the conference, please contact: email@example.com