Cadence Design Systems is looking for a highly motivated candidate for the intern position of AI/ML Engineer for the Tensilica Vision & AI Product Specialist (CAE) team.
As an intern, you will evaluate latest neural network architectures (CNN/RNN/MLP/GAN) for Tensilica’s DNA100 product family and determine functional/performance gaps in current solutions.
Development responsibilities will include analyzing software requirements, determining the feasibility of design within the given constraints, consulting with architecture, HW & compiler engineers, and prototyping new SW/HW co-designed solutions best suited for DNA100. You will focus on developing new ML solutions that will impact current & future Tensilica AI products.
- Currently pursuing PhD or Master’s degree in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Electrical & Computer Engineering or related areas.
- Strong understanding of Computer Vision & Machine Learning principles
- Knowledge of common ML frameworks (TensorFlow, Caffe/Caffe2, ONNX)
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++ and Python.
- Strong analysis, problem solving & algorithmic skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in embedded SW & DSP programming
- Experience in debugging, profiling & optimizing software on performance & memory constrained CPU/GPU/DSP/ASIC platforms.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.