1. Conduct TCAD and SPICE model development in the field of emerging memory devices
2. Provide simulation support to the experimental and circuit design teams
3. Location: Hsinchu, Taiwan
1. Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Material Science/Engineering
2. Hands-on experience and knowledge in the following areas:
(1) Good knowledge of semiconductor or solid-state device physics
(2) (preferred) good understanding of emerging memory devices
(3) (preferred) good knowledge of IC fabrication process
(4) Programing skills: Python/Matlab/Perl (required), C/C++/CUDA (optional)
3. Good English written and verbal communication skills.
4. Good teamwork attitude, self-driven and pro-active.
Primary Location: Taiwan-Hsinchu-TSMC R&D Center (Fab 12B)
Job Posting Date: Apr 8, 2020
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.