1. Circuit Design for memory related testchips
2.Research on circuit designs for high-density memory and computing-in-memory
3.Conduct research in the field of circuit designs for future high-density memory and computing-in-memory for AI applications in collaboration with different departments at TSMC as well as the academia
This position is for both Taiwan & San Jose.
1. Ph.D. or Master in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering or related field
2. Hands-on experience on circuit designs for memory or analog blocks (SRAM, DRAM, NAND, NOR, MRAM, ReRAM, PCM, etc.)
3. Familiar with analog circuits (amplifiers, ADC, etc.)
4. Having knowledge of digital designs is a plus
5. Strong technical problem-solving and analytical skills
6. Familiar with design tools (schematic composer, spice simulation,…)
7. Good written and communication skills in English
Primary Location: Taiwan-Hsinchu-TSMC R&D Center (Fab 12B)
Job Posting Date: Apr 8, 2020
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.