Date: Mar 24, 2020
Location: Canonsburg, PA, US, 15317
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for leading full life cycle recruitment activities for positions on cross-functional teams across North America, as well as developing innovative and effective recruitment strategies, identifying top talent, ensuring compliance throughout the recruitment process, as well as collaborating with hiring managers and HR business partners to deliver an exceptional customer and candidate experience.
• Responsible for leading full life cycle recruitment activities which includes, but is not limited to conducting intake sessions with hiring managers, recommending and evaluating recruitment strategies for effectiveness, guiding hiring managers and candidates throughout the interview process, negotiating complex total rewards packages, and ensuring a smooth onboarding process for new hires
• Manage and prioritize multiple searches, projects and customer relationships
• Maintain the applicant tracking system to ensure hiring practices are within compliance standards
• Ensure recruitment methodologies support AAP goals, as well as create innovative diversity hiring strategies
• Design and implement strategies to attract candidates for niche, hard-to-fill positions
• Knowledgeable about the business and consultative on HR-related matters, including but not limited to benefits, compensation, etc.
• Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates, and reports
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience, however, an equivalent combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration
• Prior experience recruiting technical and professional positions
• Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Prior experience with ATS and/or HRIS to source, track and manage candidates is strongly preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Proven ability to develop relationships across multiple teams with all levels of employees
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
• Able to identify areas of improvement related to talent acquisition and develop strategies to address these areas
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.