Date: Mar 24, 2020
Location: Madrid, ES, 28001
The primary function of the Channel Account Manager is to achieve sales plan through the designated Channel Partners in Iberia. The objectives are accomplished by supporting the Channel Partners from the sales point of view, working closely with Channel representatives and Pre-Sales Teams; while ensuring they have the focus and commitment necessary to succeed. Each sales entity (channel partners in this case) develops a business plan containing capacity, marketing activities, and investments to develop and grow key accounts. The Channel Account Manager reports to the ANSYS Iberia Channel Manager, and is responsible for informing on sales activities and performances on a quarterly basis.
• Responsible for selling ANSYS solutions through designated channel partners while exhibiting ANSYS Channel principles.
• Make joint customer visits, coach channel partner reps, and ensure sales process and technical presales are performed in an appropriate manner, up-to-the closing and post-sales.
• Provide hands-on leadership in key accounts, top universities or research labs, representing ANSYS with the Channel. Gain access and manage relationships with senior level customer executives
• Provide accurate and timely forecast, including forecast dashboard and forward 3 quarters pipeline. Review and agree about forecast and pipeline with channel partners on a regular basis
• Act as a liaison between channel partners and ANSYS Channel Management Team, Business Units, Marketing, Legal, Finance, and Business Operations to ensure efficient work flows and problem solving – Be channel partners champion within ANSYS, Inc
• And other job related duties may be assigned by management from time to time
• Bachelor’s degree in technical or business discipline required
• A minimum of 3 years successful sales in software industry
• Must be able to quickly identify sales issues, communicate to management, and recommend solutions
• Strong analytical, planning, coaching and communication skills
• Travel 50%+ required
• Sales and business acumen
• Demonstrated awareness and understanding of engineering design processes, and of how PLM / simulation tools are deployed in manufacturing and process industries
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.