Summary of Role:
To manage and enable all aspects of customer programs from the initial design win to the final delivery including process and product qualification, test, assembly, yield enhancement and ramp to production. This position will be responsible for ensuring that the customer programs are being managed and executed accurately and in timely manner and to do so by providing excellent customer services so as to achieve customer satisfaction. This position is specifically focused on GF’s Silicon Photonics customers and technologies.
- Build strong relationships with customer technical teams and establish a channel for effective communication.
- Lead a cross-functional team to execute on customer’s product requirements and deliver functional silicon that meets the customer’s requirements.
- Manage all aspects of New Product Introduction (NPI) which includes silicon processing, device centering, yield step-ups, SORT execution, product qualifications, excursion management and post fab services.
- Post New Product Introduction (NPI), manage all aspects of ramping product into production.
- Address all customer requests, meetings, visits, complaints and feedbacks effectively and timely.
- Facilitate quarterly technical or business reviews with customer, analyze customer’s feedback and drive improvements plans internally with the goal of constantly improving customer satisfaction.
- Communicate project status to management on a regular basis.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field
- 8 or More Years of Relevant Experience (ex: Semiconductor Manufacturing)
- Travel Requirements: 15%
- Language Fluency: English (Written & Verbal)
- Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field.
- Technical experience in Silicon Photonics and Post Fab operations.
- Possess strong leadership qualities, system and creative problem solving skills.
- Professional experience in a customer-facing role.
- Proactive, outgoing and energetic.
- Mature, decisive and discerning.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.