Summary of Role:
As a Director of Sales, you will be part of a Sales team identifying and securing new business with assigned clients, collaborating with and deploying strategies with channel partner companies to enable new client opportunities, while at the same time providing a high level of operational service to these clients on existing business. Focus will be on Bay Area Systems Accounts business development.
- Develop, communicate and drive overall penetration and growth strategy for assigned accounts
- Work closely with Technical Sales to understand client roadmaps, and to identify and secure engagement opportunities
- Leverage Strategic Business Units to engage Systems Accounts with foundry and ASIC solutions
- Developing a close partnership with System Houses leveraging and growing the design and manufacturing ecosystem
- Develop a close partnership with channel partners, aligning and deploying strategies targeted towards enabling additional opportunities/engagements with System Houses.
- Understanding and supporting GF to climb the value chain at our customers
- Develop business proposals in response to RFI/RFQs, and drive necessary internal alignment and approvals from key stakeholders
- Negotiate formal business agreements at the Executive level
- Participate in operations, engineering and business review meetings
- Develop a high level of customer intimacy with client’s sourcing and business units
- Responsible for assessing current opportunities, resources, and capabilities needed to meet or exceed Sales plan while providing detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Perform all activities in a safe ad responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Related Discipline
- 20 years semiconductor experience
- 10 years of Sales, Marketing, Business Development and or Sales Role in Semiconductor
- Travel Requirements: 10% plus or minus
- Language Fluency – English (Written & Verbal)
- ASIC Sales and or Marketing Background
- MBA Preferred
- Direct Sales Experience with Bay Area Systems Accounts
- Experience working for or intimately with Design Service / partner companies
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.