Summary of Role:
The Dir of Business Operations will be a key position within the WW Sales Operations and Customer Service Organization and will report to the Sr Dir of Sales Operation and Customer Service. This position will have direct reports. The Sales Operations team lead by the Dir of Sales Operations, will work with WW Sales, Planning, Finance, IT etc. on driving processes related to all aspects of servicing our customer base as well be the group that is the link between Sales and internal teams as needed. The Dir of Sales Operations will also drive process improvements for the Sales and Sales Operations teams. The person will also host Executive level meetings to present related data or drive decisions as needed.
We are looking for person with extensive experience in the Semiconductor Industry, who is a team player, enthusiastic, motivated and with a passion to deliver results in an extremely fast paced environment. The person must have excellent interpersonal skills since the position requires working heavily with our Global teams across many organizations like Planning, Finance, Quality, Sales etc.
- Own the revamped RPM (Revenue Process Management) process as well as all items leading to delivering Revenue and Revenue outlook in the tactical horizon.
- The position will be the focal point from Sales for Revenue related communications to the Exec team in addition to the RPM content.
- Responsibilities include working with Sales on the forecast and driving gap closure to budget, driving PO closure per plan, being the liaison between Sales and ISC on all loading and revenue issues, working collaboratively with ISC and Finance on RPM readouts as well as systems and processes leading to the readout and delivering Regional Revenue reports and analysis.
- Deliver high quality slides containing data driven recommendations for Executive Decisions.
- Drive Transformation of processes and systems that impact the workflow of the extended team as it relates to Revenue Management and Sales Operations.
- Be the lead and drive results for critical and complex TO initiatives and all related projects assigned to the Sales and Sales ops team.
- Drive allocation and forecast response decisions in the tactical horizon.
- Work with Sales and planning to ensure sufficient “Backlog to Start” is available at all time to meet the agreed to loading profiles across all Fabs. Provide PO gap analysis to Sales as needed.
- Responsible for Business systems and process for the Sales Ops and CSR teams and drive process improvements.
- Drive automation within the core responsible areas as well as others outside ( e.g. SIP)
- Responsible for coordinating all EOL activity, aged inventory and reticles disposition as well as NWR process.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Bachelor’s Degree from and Accredited College and or University in Engineer, Business, Finance, Supply Chain or Related Discipline
- 8 or More Years of Relevant Experience
- Minimal Travel Required
- Language Fluency: English (Written & Verbal)
- Master’s Degree from and Accredited College and or University in Engineer, Business, Finance, Supply Chain or Related Discipline
- MBA Preferred
- Experience and in depth knowledge of the Semiconductor Industry.
- Supply Chain, Sales / Business Operations or Operations Background.
- Project Mgt Background
- Experience working with large teams across multiple organizations.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft tools – Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a Customer Facing role is a plus.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.