Website Mentor Graphics
Mentor Graphics, A Siemens company, Electronic Board Systems Division is an innovative group focused on building class act software tools for engineers to design printed circuit boards. Our customers create the world’s most amazing technology from medical devices to satellite systems. We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to join our Research and development team in Santiago.
- Develop and maintain software products written in C++
- Develop new algorithms and workflow
- Debug existing code
- Create and maintain regressions
Minimum undergraduate degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related areas with strong C / C++ programming skills
- C++ Programming
- Data Structures, Algorithms
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- UI Development, QT
- Experience with Source Control (Git / SVN)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.