Job Description and Requirements
- Previous Project Management experience and ability to plan and manage end-to-end client-based projects/engagements with multiple stakeholders across the globe.
- Also experience working in a matrix organization; with close collaboration and working relationship with internal delivery stakeholders to drive high-quality on-time deliverables.
- Exposure working under strict delivery timelines, managing expectations both internally & externally; with emphasis on client requirements.
- Good understanding of all the project management knowledge areas and should have demonstrated these competences in previous projects
- Develop and communicate overall client statuses through metrics/documentations; providing high level insights and risk analysis to upper management.
- Effective communication with problem solving abilities and to be able to handle escalations and deep dive into the RCAs while handle customer expectations.
- Ability to make effective decisions and trade-offs under pressure.
- Previous experience working with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge on Project life cycle in “Information Security” domain or similar domain a plus.
- Ability to work during off India business hours (preferably US time zone) – MUST
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Information Science a must. MBA degree a plus.
- Sound experience in Project Management. PMP certification preferable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a MUST
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.