Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
This is an exciting opportunity to join the New Product Introduction Engineering Team (NPI). As a member of our NPI team you will collaborate with manufacturing, R&D, marketing, and engineering teams in Santa Rosa and world-wide to develop Signal Source products. You will apply your Electrical Engineering and measurement knowledge to a variety of focused hands-on projects.
Signal Source NPI team is multi-disciplinary, involving electrical, software, and mechanical engineers. The NPI team is responsible for introducing new products into manufacturing and supporting production worldwide.
We are looking for a self-motivated engineer who thrives in a fast-paced development environment. Your job will include working with a variety of digital, analog, and RF circuitry depending on project needs.
- Turning on new designs with the R&D team to validate performance, solving design and development problems of varying scope and complexity. Working on the system integration of new product hardware, software, gateware, and test software.
- Manage instrument hardware and the measurement, characterization, and calibration processes used during the NPI development phase and into production.
- Design and implement calibration algorithms.
- Using your programming skills to create tools for controlling measurement hardware and test equipment.
- Helping to design the manufacturing process and develop product tests required to determine instrument performance and specifications.
- Making modifications to test stations or creating new test stations as needed to support production test needs.
- Potentially picking up product design responsibilities as the product gets into production.
- Analyzing test data and making specification recommendations during instrument specification setting process.
- Working with team in Malaysia to transfer instrument production when needed.
- Creating documentation for the production tests and test stations.
This position requires access to certain goods, software, technology, or technical data subject to U.S. export control laws and regulations. Under these laws and regulations, U.S. persons (which includes U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, lawful permanent residents, refugees, and asylees) working for Keysight can access export-controlled items without authorization from the U.S. government. For any individual who is not a U.S. person, Keysight may need authorization from the U.S. Department of State, U.S. Department of Commerce, or other appropriate federal agency before the individual can access export-controlled items. Employment in this position for non-U.S. persons is contingent on Keysight’s ability to obtain any required government authorizations.
- BS, MS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, with a minimum 6 years of professional experience.
- Knowledge of/ Experience in/ Proficiency in analog (including RF and Microwave) and digital circuits.
- Demonstrated analytical problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Experience working in manufacturing and/or product development role.
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to interact with internal and external partners/customers in different geographies
- 5-10 years in practical engineering experience
- Knowledge of/ Experience in/ Proficiency in SW Programming /code development, .Net, C, C++, C#
- Desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams worldwide to achieve objectives
- Good organizational skills and the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Self-motivated and able to take direction on high-level objectives and create/execute project plans
This is not a remote position. You will be located in Santa Rosa, CA.
The level of role will be based on applicable experience, education and skills; Most offers will be between the minimum and the midpoint of the Salary Range listed below.
California pay range: $126,930 – $211,550
Note: For other locations, pay ranges will vary by region
This role is eligible for Keysight Results Bonus Program
US Employees may be eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Health Savings Account
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Accident, Disability insurance
- Business Travel Accident and Business Travel Health
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Paid Family Leave
- Discounts, Perks
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)