- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of virtual platforms and related use models
- Working knowledge of SystemC, TLM2 and use of instruction-accurate processor models
- Experience with scripting tools
- General Knowledge of EDA-related products
- Experience using Cadence tools such as Xcelium, Palladium, etc.
- Knowledge of HDL languages and Emulation tools
- Knowledge of C, C++ and scripting languages such as Perl, Python or Tcl.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.