- Develop and communicate company-wide environmental safety and industrial health policies and procedures and ensure that these are given proper emphasis throughout the company’s operation.
- Management of programs to comply with Singapore semiconductor/chemical industry/factories act legislation
- Perform evaluation on the risks associated with chemical process/handling and exposures
- Perform risk assessments/work with OEMs to mitigate potential chemical exposures.
- Manage and maintain Safety programs like PPE, Radiation Protection, Hearing Conservation etc
- Coordinate emergency response team
- Support and conduct EHS training programs.
- Manage Safety Committee
- Manage GLOBALFOUNDRIES-specific database on safety assessments
- Minimum Degree in Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering / Industrial
- Engineering / Industrial Hygiene
- At least 2 to 3 years of active Safety programme management
- Experience in semiconductor industry is advantageous
- Singapore Registered Safety Officer
- Registered MOM SMS Auditor (preferred)
- SMS Management experience (preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.