Plan, organize and manage preventive maintenance for Main Incoming Substations Electrical systems and carry out the projects in Facility system including Clean room expansion
- Maintain Electrical HT at Main incoming 22KV substation
- Maintain and administer Incident report and CAR follow up.
- Plan, supervise, and manage Electrical related projects, upgrading and contract services.
- Maintain and improve quality and reliability of Electrical System and to resolve day to day system issues.
- Responsible for renewing license, test certificate of Electrical Equipment.
- Liaise with internal and external customers to coordinate works such as power turn on new equipment and follow up Facility work request in Electrical System.
- Liaises with Fab Electrical system Engineers to ensure Electrical consumption data are adequately collected as per agreed frequency.
- Review of data collected by Shift Engineer and make recommendation/adjustment to plant equipment.
- Execute the Facility system expansion and Clean room expansion related facilitation projects starting from planning, Tendering, vendor finalization, contract awarding and work supervision.
- Liaises with IE, Hook up or relevant parties on Clean room expansion projects on budget proposal, Scope finalization and follow through coordination during the execution
- Prepare all required specification, operating procedure and working instructions and ensure all documentation are properly updated and maintained.
- Ensure that the expenses are within the approved budget.
- Participate in FMEA, QIT projects, ISO 14001, BS8800 and QS9000 assigned activities.
Required Qualifications / Education/Experience –
- Degree holder in Electrical engineering
- Minimum 4 years in similar capacity and working experience in the Semiconductor environment or heavy industries
- Other Essential Attributes
- Dynamic and resourceful person with good analytical, organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.