- Perform detailed failure analysis on IC failures (wafer and package level) using various analytical tools to identify the root cause of failures and generate reports upon completion of jobs.
- Layout study and tracing
- Develop new failure analysis techniques / Methodology to support new failure modes / Defect type
- Responsible for FA equipment upkeep and housekeeping.
- Document FA operating procedures, training and certification specs.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Physics/Material Science/Chemistry.
- Experience in operating Electrical Fault isolation tools, SEM, FIB and RIE
- Strong in hands-on capability in performing physical deprocessing and XFIB including use of chemicals.
- Good understanding of semiconductor process, device physics and product knowledge.
- Highly motivated with strong problem solving analytical skillset
- Multi-tasking player with strong sense of ownership /responsibility
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.