To be part of the integration team in developing or transferring new processes to the fab.
• To understand the key relationships between in-fab processing and yield/reliability impact to enable successful ramp of new processes to production
• Develop custom or derivative processes to meet customer needs
• Run DOE to optimize process margins and determine process & ET specifications
• Monitor OOC, maintain good CPK for ET and monitor inline SPC parameters
• Identify and resolve process integration issues & ET related problems
• Identify yield opportunities and set preliminary yield targets
• Run prototype lots on new or derivative processes
• Liaise with Customer Engineers/Field Engineers to resolve customers’ technical & yield concerns
• Develop FMEA for Custom & Derivative processes
• Document relevant information of new / derivative processes.
• Support and Implement Process change requests
- B.E from University.
- Preferred 2-3 Years of Semiconductor Foundry working experience (not Mandatory).
- Fluency in English Language – written & verbal
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.