Date: Mar 25, 2020
Location: Beltsville, MD, US, 20705
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Engineering Technician will assist the Sherlock product team by accomplishing and supporting test and analysis work required to develop and validate new software algorithms and approaches to the prediction of electronics reliability.
- Participation in test design and setup, test fixture design and construction, data collection and analysis, and test equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Critical skills include hand soldering, the ability to read electrical schematics and mechanical drawings, and the ability to competently operate electrical and mechanical test equipment and tools used in the collection of test data and analysis of test results.
- An Associates degree and at least one year of experience as a lab technician in a lab of similar or greater complexity than the reliability test labs at ANSYS
- Machining experience
- An understanding of basic electrical engineering principles
- Familiarity with electrical testing and data analysis
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.