Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
1. Responsible for the design, development and testing of digital EDA software, and implementation of optimization, verification and other chip design tool functions.
2. Proficient or familiar with C++, algorithm, graph theory, digital structure; familiar with Linux system.
3. Familiar with Verilog/VHDL language and digital circuit.
4. Master’s degree or higher in software engineering, computer science, electronic engineering or mathematics.
5. Bachelor’s degree is also considered if the candidate has over 2 years of tool development experience in the digital EDA field.
Please use the format of “Job Title + Location + Applicant’s Name” as the email subject and submit your resume to: email@example.com.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.easylogiceda.com.