Technical field support for Cadence Digital and Signoff Group (DSG) products. Primary focus will be support for Cadence Genus and Modus tools. Secondarily, this role will also include activities related to scripting full flow Design For Test (DFT) generic flows. These support roles include the following operations and requirements:
- Superior skills at understanding customer needs and identifying solutions to their challenges with Cadence DFT tools (Genus, Modus)
- Proven design knowledge and experience in applying solutions in the DFT space
- Demonstrated ability in customer tool debug and usage issues (on-site and remote)
- Past experience with industry standard EDA DFT tools
- Outstanding oral communication skills to deliver customer and marketing presentations, product updates, etc.
- Close collaboration with R&D on issues using established protocols (CCR’s/cases)
- Communicate with customers on issue workarounds and new tool fixes
- Mentor and lead less-experienced team members
- Participate in customer benchmark activities and pre-release code bashing with DSG products
- Must be motivated to mentor (and be mentored) by colleagues to increase team productivity
- On-site customer “office hours,” when local
- Some US travel for customer evaluations
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.