- Data Analyst, with SQL, Python, Excel, Strong Statistics or Mathematics background
- Drive personalization, real-time decision-making, causal inference, and predictive analytics capabilities.
- Conduct quantitative analysis of experimental, and textual data to generate insights and drive decision making.
- Working knowledge of SQL, Presto, Spark.
- Write well documented code that can be shared and used across teams, and can scale to be used in existing products
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences and to effectively collaborate within cross-functional teams
- We follow agile framework and processes. Hence, cross-functional collaboration, communication skills and a focus on delivering a great user experience are a must.
- You have a sense of urgency, move quickly and ship things
- Experience in Deep Data analytics and Search Engine Optimization.
- You’re experienced in metrics and experiment-driven development
- PhD or MS in computer science, machine learning, or statistics
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mobiveil.com.