Cadence is looking for an experienced Senior Corporate Counsel who will be an integral member of the Corporate Compliance and M&A legal team at Cadence, working closely with all members of this team and be a key liaison to other cross-functional teams.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to work efficiently and independently with little or no supervision, and have an interest in multiple aspects of corporate legal and compliance issues, including managing a global compliance program, supporting corporate transactions (including M&A), and leading global equity matters. S/he must possess a positive attitude and have the proven ability to develop healthy working relationships with internal and external partners. In addition, s/he must possess excellent organizational skills and sense of awareness and confidence to successfully work with the legal team and other cross-functional teams.
- Advise on ethics and compliance issues and Cadence’s ethics and compliance program
- Support all governance / compliance policies and procedures, including updates to such policies and procedures and external and internal webpages
- Prepare reports for executive management team and the Board and its Committees on certain materials related to Cadence’s governance / compliance policies and operation and status of Cadence’s compliance program
- Manage Cadence’s Anti-Corruption Policy, including review of pre-approval requests
- Manage Cadence’s Conflict of Interest process, including review of pre-approval requests
- Oversee annual worldwide corporate governance / compliance trainings and develop and deliver training programs to educate employees and management to promote ethical and compliant culture
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams to resolve issues and mitigate risks
- Oversee internal crisis management team and develop and deliver training programs
- Support whistleblower program and internal investigations
- Legal team representative for Cadence’s ESG / corporate social responsibility program
- Support Cadence’s export compliance / government relations programs
- Assist with corporate transactions, including M&A and strategic investments
- Be legal point person for global equity issues
- Handle special projects as requested, including executive compensation, stock administration and SEC matters
- JD and a minimum of 5 years of experience at a law firm and/or in-house public company experience, including significant work in a corporate governance practice or corporate environment
- Strong oral and written skills
Relocation will not be offered for this role.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.