- Provide support to customers worldwide, to resolve challenging technical issues and ensure successful integration of Achronix programmable logic solutions.
- Work with internal engineering teams to communicate feedback and issues and to drive improvement in customer support.
- Provide technical expertise in both a pre- and post-sales role to field teams and customers.
- Put together reference/demo designs, other technical collateral like user guides and application notes to showcase and document FPGA features to customers.
- Provide on-site support to customers as needed, for issues ranging from software set-up to benchmarking and silicon characterization.
- Help with bring-up efforts and debug by working closely with Engineering, building test cases for lab measurements and production test systems.
- Solid understanding of FPGA/programmable logic architecture and design flows.
- Expertise in RTL definition using Verilog HDL; System Verilog and VHDL knowledge is also helpful.
- Strong logic design skills, synthesis, timing, place and route and simulation for FPGA flows. Experience with FPGA tools is a must-have.
- FPGA configuration, high-speed I/O interfaces, signal integrity, board and chip-level debug
- Knowledge of back-end (ASIC) implementation methodology, concepts and tools is a plus.
- Good communication and writing skills with ability to multi-task.
- Fluency in Mandarin, and ability to translate from English to Mandarin is a plus.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in EE, CE or equivalent work experience
- 4 years experience working with FPGAs in an applications or system-level role
- Ability to work in the lab with test equipment (oscilloscopes, function generators, logic analyzers etc.)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.achronix.com.