Summary of Role:
Seeking a highly motivated Metrology Process Technician to support and maintain Metrology Measurement Processes. This position is responsible to monitor and improve the business processes and Statistical Process Controls (SPC) to achieve quality, cost and productivity requirements. Successful candidates will be self-motivated problem solver. They will work in a dynamic and collaborative environment requiring strong teaming skills with engineers, managers, and production members.
- Flexibility to support Metrology sector on Monday-Friday day schedule or 12-hour day alternate work schedule.
- Create best known method metrology algorithms, templates and recipes for Critical Dimension Scanning Electron Microscopy and Overlay Metrology to enable technology milestone’s (e.g., performance, yield, and reliability) and manufacturing (e.g., process stability, cost of ownership) targets.
- Provide Engineering Change Notification Documentation for activities such as DCDEF updates and route updates.
- Strong level of understanding of semiconductor device physics and microelectronics engineering.
- Structured risk management and problem solving skills eg. FMEA, DMAIC, 8D.
- Work with integration, characterization and the manufacturing teams to plan and execute technology development and solutions on schedule.
- Perform process matching and gauge R&R studies between process tools to reduce variability.
- Support FEM and OPC manual metrology runs for Litho/RIE process development and tool controls.
- Analyze SPC charts using Web Based systems. Understand and Maintain SPC Control Rules.
- Review and react to Process Controls Monitors, such as Limit Validity, Route Audits, and Non-conforming events.
- Create and Update Work Instructions, Spec Sheets and Manufacturing Visual Aid’s and deploy changes.
- Focal interface to Production and Maintenance Teams.
- Perform all activities in a safe ad responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Education: High School Diploma/GED.
- Experience: 2 to 3 years of Semiconductor Engineering Experience.
- Language Fluency – English (Written & Verbal)
- Associate’s Degree in Technology related / Electrical Engineering Technology, Chemistry, Solid State Physics or other relevant technical degree.
- Semiconductor experience, either thru internships or course work/labs
- Demonstrated excellent analytical skills and ability to communicate well with engineering and management teams
- Understanding and knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and/or Design of Experiments (DOE).
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.